Sunday, January 10, 2016

No excuses today

When I woke up this morning it was pouring rain. Yuck!

I ate breakfast and had my coffee and looked out again. Same as the first look. Well maybe I could walk around a mall to get my steps in. Maybe...this and maybe...that.

Nope I got a good coat on, boots and my umbrella and off I went for a walk. I ended up walking for 50 minutes. A little bit of rain won't kill me and I was dressed appropriately for it. Felt so good when I got home.

Address your excuses and put them to rest!!

Breakfast: baked pumpkin cranberry French toast, 1 tbsp sf syrup Simply Filling +1sp

Lunch: veggies, leftover chicken, dip made with plain Greek yogurt/dehydrated onion/dill/garlic/sea salt and a pinch of sweetener, banana and green tea Simply Filling 0sp

Dinner: pork loin, low sodium gravy, broccoli, unsweetened apple sauce, potato, olive oil Simply filling  0sp

Other: glass of wine 5sp

Water: 9 cups so far
Weekly pts: 28-6=22
Activity pts earned: 11
Steps: 10,185

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are Rocking it!
Kim B.

Sharon said...

When I started WW on the 29th of Dec I decided I would just walk inside until I'd lost about 20 pounds cos I felt self-conscious, but I have gotten sick of it and decided I wanted to walk outside like I did a few years ago. So I roped the Husband into it and we got up bright and early this morning and went for a walk around our neighbourhood. It was "only" 28 minutes but I felt so good. I read your post and going out and it made me chuckle cos I had done the same thing too!

Suzanne said...

Good for you!! I started by just walking for 15 minutes and honestly I can't stop now :)

MaryFran said...

Kudos to you for getting out and walking in the rain!

THe pumpkin cranberry french toast looks AWESOME!