Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Lot's of snow

When I woke up we'd had quite a bit of snow fall overnight and it's still snowing!

I'm one of those crazy people who love to get out on a walk in the snow, well at least on the trails. It's so pretty and quite and I feel like I'm closer to nature. Wearing snow boots and being the first steps in the snow was definitely a workout. Altogether I walked for 50 minutes.

Breakfast: Brownie waffle, cherries, dob of ff Greek yogurt and 1.5 tbsp sf pancake syrup SimplyFilling + 1sp

Lunch: kale massaged with olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt and light parmesan cheese and a slice of extra lean bacon  SimplyFilling + 2sp

Dinner: 2 eggs, ham, potatoes, olive oil, onions and ham  SimplyFilling

Other: skim milk warmed with an earl grey tea bag, sweetener and a bit of vanilla or as I love it's called London Fog SimplyFilling 0sp

I also had 1/2c of cheddar bits and bites 5sp

Water: 9 cups
Weekly pts: 15-8=7
Fitpoints: 22+13=35
Steps:12,626
26



1 comment:

MaryFran said...

I LOVE to walk in the snow! Nothing better!