Sunday, January 3, 2016

Brrrrr

Pretty cold today but I did get out on a 52 minute walk :) Who knew that wearing snow boots gives you an amazing workout? My legs felt like lead!

Sunday January 3, 2016

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, kale, tomatoes, olive oil and oatmeal with a couple of frozen cherries Simply Filling + 0sp

Lunch: Caesar salad: lettuce, light dressing, peameal bacon, light parmesan cheese, capers and 1/2 slice of ezekiel bread made into croutons Simply Filling + 3sp

Dinner: Chili, corn bread muffin Simply Filling + 0sp I added an extra can of beans to it this time!

Other: fat free keifer, ff sf chai tea latte, red wine Simply Filling + 5sp

Water: 8 cups

Weekly smart points: 28-8=20
Fit Points earned: 12
Fit Points used: 0  Balance:12
Steps:11,155
Exercise: 52 mins walk

1 comment:

#fatfreefloozy said...

I have only worn snow boots once in my life and I was so uncomfortable! I think a 52 minute walk in them is a huge accomplishment!