Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Another great day

This morning I went grocery shopping, wow veggies are getting expensive!

I also went on a walk. I've really enjoyed them this week and tomorrow I'm back to work tomorrow so I really wanted to get out today.

Tried a new to me recipe today: hungry girls healthy flourless chocolate cake it's 3 sp but since all but the chocolate chips are SF I'm counting it as 2 :)

Breakfast: mini frittata with 2 eggs, 1 tbsp ff cream, kale, onion, tomato and light feta cheese with grapefruit on the side Simply Filling +1sp

Lunch: veggies, extra lean turkey breast, brocolli slaw, banana and a sf ff chai tea latte Simply Filling

Dinner: rainbow trout, brown rice, broccoli, 2 tsp olive oil and 1 slice of flourless chocolate cake Simply Filling +2sp the cake was o.k but I won't make it again

Other: glass of red wine 5sp

Water: 9 cups
Weekly points: 4-8=-4
Fit points: 36+12=48
Fit points used: 48-4=44
Exercise: 53 minute walk and grocery shopping
Steps:11,802

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Dinner and Cake look delicious.

#fatfreefloozy said...

The cake looks really delish but I think I might make broccoli slaw! Yummy!

Jean said...

Looks delish!

jen said...

Love filling and healthy…it works for me (when I do it)