Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Wednesday December 30, 2015

I keep forgetting what day it is as I usually work Friday and Saturday and this week I'm working Tues, Weds and Friday. Woke up thinking today was Saturday :)

Wednesday December 30, 2015

Breakfast: omelet, Canadian bacon, potato, olive oil and berries Simply Filling

Lunch: tomato slices, leftover salmon, light mayo 1 sp, apple Simply Filling + 1 sp

Dinner: veggies, turkey breast, beets, yogurt and a clementine Simply Filling

Other: fat free keifer Simply Filling

Water: 9 cups

Weekly smart points: 10-1=9
Fit Points: 34+12=46
Steps:11,396
Exercise: Just working on my feet for 8 hours!
Fitbit stats:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Just found your blog. Great photos and food suggestions. Glad I found it
:)

Sharon said...

I was going through blogs I'd saved in my Bookmarks and just doing a clean up. I started Weight Watchers on Tuesday and I hope looking at your food photos will give me ideas for meals to make.