Saturday, December 26, 2015

This is my plan!

So the new smart points with Weight Watchers has started. After a lot of thought I've decided to stick with simply filling. With the new program Weight Watchers gives me 28 weekly points as compared to 49 of the old weekly points. They also don't encourage us to use any of our fit points. Well I used to use the weekly points and some of my activity points with success so that's what I will be doing this time. Weight Watchers has also increased the points of some foods so I will need the extra points. If it doesn't work I will go back to the drawing board but I'm pretty confident it will.

This is how my day/week will go:

1. Simply Filling so any filling foods do not cost me points and I can have up to 2 oils a day for 0 sp.
2. I have 28 weekly points to use for foods that are not filling foods.
3. I will use some of the fit points I earn if I need to.
4. There is nowhere to track water on the new site and for me it's a must to get my water in so I will be tracking that.

Back to today: My focus this week is going to be on sticking with the program and getting some walks in. Over the holiday I've neglected my walks and that's got to stop now.

Went on a 50 minute walk this morning and walked around the mall this afternoon!

While I was in the middle of making dinner the hubs blew a fuse so that all power in the kitchen went off. Sat in candlelight until the hubs came home from the store with new fuses :) Good job I stocked up on candles from Yankee candle today.

Saturday December 26, 2015

Breakfast: Cherry chocolate breakfast parfait: oatmeal, 0% vanilla Greek yogurt, cherries, ff creamer for coffees = Simply Filling + 1sp

Lunch: coleslaw mix, 1 1/2 Tbsp blue menu mayo 1sp, 1 tsp olive oil, Pillers simply free black forest ham, veggies, fruit = Simply Filling + 1sp

Dinner: chicken, cranberry sauce no sugar, brussels sprouts, 1 tsp olive oil, 2 clementines = Simply Filling

Other: fat free keifer 0sp I forgot I had a non fat unsweetened cappuccino when I was out Simply Filling

Water: 8 cups

Weekly smart points: 2-1=1 sp
Fit Points: my goal is to earn 5 fp/day today I earned 13 total for the week 69   tomorrow starts a new week
Steps: 13,024 so far
Exercise: walked for 50 minutes, walked around the mall as well
Fitbit stats:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never comment but always read your blog posts. You have the most delicious-looking meals ever! Good luck with your plan and Happy New Year!

Julie

Suzanne said...

Thank you Julie! I love comments :)