Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Can't believe I rode a bike in December!

Started today by running to the grocery store for a couple of things. I power walked around the store to get some steps in :)

Ralph asked if I'd like to ride our bikes to the mall this afternoon! Well it was pretty mild and I dressed warm so off we went. I could tell I haven't been on it lately as my legs were burning pretty good. I can't remember the last time we had our bikes out in December with no snow.

I'm enjoying the new program. Honestly it isn't making too much difference to my choices.

Breakfast: 1 egg, 1/2c egg whites, 1 tsp olive oil, 1 slice toast, 1 tsp butter, zucchini and berries 8sp

Lunch: Veggies, leftover steamed salmon, light cheese, blueberry scone, Greek yogurt 11sp

Dinner: Salisbury steak with mushroom onion gravy, mashed potato and carrots 9sp

Other: cream for coffees and keifer 2sp

Water: 8c so far
Smart points: 30
Fitpoints: 15
Weekly points: 28
Steps: 8350
Exercise: 45 minute bike ride

No comments: