Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Are you excited for the updated Weight Watchers?

Sorry it's been awhile since I've been here!

Weight Watchers is coming out with major changes by Dec 6! I'm getting excited.

The only problem is that the points/activity points aren't in sync right now so it's harder to keep track.

So I may decide follow the new program once the changes are here or do Simply Filling. I'm actually excited to see what the changes are. I believe that it will still have the Simply Filling option.

Met Jen and my Grandson Lucas at a coffee shop and had green tea and water! He's getting bigger every time I see him <3

For today:

Breakfast: 1 egg, 1 egg white omelet with extra lean ham, spinach, roasted tomatoes, light feta cheese and cantaloupe 4pp

Lunch: veggies, berries and turkey breast 1pp

Dinner: President's choice blue menu shepherds pie, 1/2c peas, 2 Tbsp low sodium gravy, cherry cobbler which I doubled the recipe as I had points left 14pp

Other: green tea, coffee, kefir, glass of red wine 6pp

Water: 9 cups
Activity points: 5+4=9
Weekly points: 33-0=33


No comments: