Sunday, November 1, 2015

Weekly weigh in and update!

Stayed off the scale all week and this morning I lost -1.8!! Very happy with that.

I used 6 of my 49 weekly points
I earned 38 activity points and didn't touch them.

Last weeks goals:
1. Track everything and don't leave anything out I did 6 days out of 7
2. Drink a minimum of 8 cups of water 5 days out of 7
3. Workout for 4 days 3 days out of 4
4. Blog everyday I did it for 6 days

A pretty good week

This weeks goals:
1. Track everything and don't leave anything out 1/7
2. Drink a minimum of 8 cups of water 1/7
3. Stick to my housecleaning plan
4. Stay off the scale till next Sunday

Here's how today went:

Went on a 25 minute walk with the hubs. He doesn't walk much as he prefers riding his bike so I make it short walks :)

Breakfast:pumpkin steel cut oats made in my pressure cooker 5pp
 

Lunch: veggies, extra lean ham rolled with cheese and caramelized onion, seaweed salad, sauerkraut and an apple 5pp

Dinner: Chili with a dob of plain Greek yogurt 8pp

Other: kefir, organic cream for coffees and a glass of red wine 8pp

Water: 9 cups
Weekly points: 49-0=49
Activity points: 4 so far
Steps: 9519 so far but it will be over 10,000 before bed!
Exercise: 25 minute walk with the hubs and house work
Fitbit stats:

No comments: