Yes today is weigh in day!
I was very happy to see a -1.4 lb loss today
I ate 5 out of my 49 points
I earned 48 activity points and didn't use any
Last weeks goals:
1. Tracking everything honestly. Every taste, lick and bite. 7 out of 7 days!
2. Drink at least 8 cups of water every day 7 out of 7 days!
3. Stick to my house cleaning schedule 7 out of 7 days
4. Don't step on the scale until Sunday. Well I had to step on Saturday for a challenge but I didn't get on it any other day so I'm calling it a win :)
This weeks goals:
1. Do a weigh workout 2 times this week whether it's with dumbbells or with body weight
2. I really have to make myself drink water lately so I'm going to have drink 8 cups of water a day
3. Do some interval walking or power walking! Build up a sweat :)
4. Find 2 things every day to be thankful for
I am so thankful for a wonderful family who loves me unconditionally.
I am thankful for the healthy food choices that are in my fridge.
I am thankful for a beautiful day so that I could go on a nice walk
I also went to a viewing at a funeral home for a friend at work whose brother was killed in an accident. So very sad and my heart aches for her family.
Breakfast: Giant chocolate banana breakfast cookie, plain Greek yogurt mixed with pumpkin, pumpkin spice and sweetener! 7pp
Lunch: veggies, light cheese lean ham, caramalized onion relish, sauerkraut and an apple 4pp
Dinner: Roasted chicken, carrots, salad, honey mustard vinaigrette 6pp
Other: kefir, organic cream for coffee, glass of wine 9pp
Water: 9 cups
Weekly points: 49-0=49
Activity points: 7
Exercise: 45 minute walk