Monday, November 2, 2015

A wonderful day!

I stopped by to visit my favorite grandson and his Mom :) O.k he's my only one but he's so darn cute! Oh and took Bubba on a walk as well.


I managed to get a walk in walking to and from their house to the bus stop. I'll get a walk in any way I can.

When I got home I cleaned out the front hall closet and vacuumed all the heaters before we turn them on.

This weeks goals:

  • Track everything and don't leave anything out 2 days out of 7
  • Drink a minimum of 8 cups of water 2 days out of 7
  • Stick to my housecleaning plan 2 days out of 7
  • Stay off the scale until Sunday didn't go near it!


Breakfast: 2 eggs, ham, spinach, cheddar cheese and a banana 7pp

Lunch: came home pretty late so grabbed a quick plate. veggies, smoked lake trout and seaweed salad 2pp

Dinner: broccoli and beef, jasmine rice 9pp

Other: kefir, organic cream for coffees and a glass of wine 8pp

Water: so far 10 cups
Weeklies: 49-0=49
Activities: 4+7=11
Exercise: over an hour of walking plus house cleaning
Weekly Fitbit stats:

Today's Fitbit stats:

No comments: