Thursday, November 5, 2015

A nice day for a ride

It was so nice this afternoon that Ralph and I put on our shorts and went for a 45 minute bike ride!

This weeks goals:
1. Track everything, don't leave anything out 5 days out of 7 days so far
2. Drink at least 8 cups of water daily 5 out of 7 days so far
3. Stick to my housecleaning schedule! Done. Did the bedrooms today
4. Stay off of the scale until Sunday I didn't touch it today but I will have to step on it Saturday for a challenge I'm in. I'll still call it a win :)

Breakfast: pumpkin cranberry baked oatmeal 5pp

Lunch: veggies, beets, ham warmed up with cheese, peppers and sauerkraut in the middle, apple and plain Greek yogurt 3pp

Dinner: salmon, rice, salad, olive oil 9pp

Other: extra cream, kefir, glass of wine 9pp

Water: 8 cups
Weekly points: 44-0=44
Activity points: 27 + 5=32
Exercise: 45 minute bike ride
Fitbit stats for today so far:

No comments: