Tuesday, October 27, 2015

It's all about choices!

Today I needed to catch up on housework before stopping by to see Jen and Lucas and then going to a board meeting.

I ended up walking for over an hour today.

This week my goals are:

1. Track everything don't leave anything out: 3 days/7
2. Drink a minimum of 8 cups of water: 3 days/7
3. Workout 4 days: 3 days/7
4. Blog every day even if it's just a quick update: 3 days/7

Breakfast: Egg, sausage, kale, olive oil, berries, yogurt and organic cream for coffees 10pp

Lunch: Home made chicken broth with cabbage, salmon, mayo, veggies, sauerkraut, banana 3pp

Dinner at meeting: no picture as I don't take pic's during meetings
Choices I had: Many different kinds of huge sandwiches, an amazing salad, brownies and cake.

What I chose: 2 servings of salad which had strawberries, blueberries, small amount of goat cheese, maybe a tsp of candied pecans with a balsamic vinaigrette. I had no dessert and drank water. I don't think it was many points but I was totally satisfied.

Other: organic kefir 1pp

Water: 8 cups
Weekly points:had an extra glass of wine last night  43-0=43
Activity points: 15+5=20
Steps: 9,360 so far
Exercise: walked over 60 minutes

Fitbit stats:

No comments: