Saturday, October 3, 2015

Things will be changing!

Just wanted to give you a heads up so it doesn't come as a surprise.

I am always changing things up to improve my fitness/nutrition etc.

Lately I've been eating cleaner. No processed, healthy oils, no sugar, no wheat, lots of veggies etc.

So I think the time has to change how I'm blogging.

I have a busy life and now that I have a new Grandson my priorities are changing. I switch between counting points and simply filling which I know confuses some people. So I think I'll post what I eat but won't be posting points. You can always figure out the points. It just will give me one less thing I need to do. And then switching between pp and sf will be easier.

I'm also focusing more on fitness. I really want to be stronger/healthier. You will be seeing my workouts. I really want to expand what I do physically.

I want to post more recipes.

I'm not sure whether I'll be doing that on this blog or starting a brand new blog. If I do start a new blog I will definitely post a link on this blog so you know where I am.

Lots to think about.

I will leave you with a picture of my new Grandson Lucas

2 comments:

Joan said...

Welcome to the world, cute Lucus. Congratulations Grandma, you will want to spend lots of time with Lucus. I was so excited when our grandson was born, we have had so much fun playing and watching him grow up. He is now 15 and towers over me. The other day he told me I could come with his mom and him on a small trip if I behaved lol.

Mrs. O said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful!