Thursday, October 29, 2015

Taking it one hour at a time

Today I'm taking everything 1 hour at a time. Sometimes we get overwhelmed thinking about the week/month/goal. Just take baby steps and you will still get to where you want to be.

Today I'm going to fill my fridge with healthy foods.
I'm not going to step on the scale until Sunday as it's playing games with my head.

Went on a 45 minute walk with Ralph. Bad news about his sister I think she'll pass away within days. We're taking it one day at a time.

This week my goals are:

  • 1. Track everything don't leave anything out: 3 days/7
  • 2. Drink a minimum of 8 cups of water: 4 days/7
  • 3. Workout 4 days: 3 days/7
  • 4. Blog every day even if it's just a quick update: 3 days/7

Breakfast: Giant baked gingerbread cookie, 3/4c plain Greek yogurt mixed with pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and sweetener 8pp

Lunch: Salmon salad, cheese, grapes, veggies, beets and sauerkraut 5pp

Dinner: rotisserie chicken, salad with dressing, no sugar cranberry sauce, 1/3c stuffing, 2 tsp low sodium gravy 10pp

Other: organic kefir, apple, organic cream for coffees 3pp

Water: 9 cups
Weekly points: 43-0=43
Activity points: 27
Steps: 11,555 so far
Exercise: 45 minute walk

Fitbit stats:



No comments: