Saturday, October 24, 2015

Saturday

So it was free pizza at work again however since I took some amazing food with me the pizza didn't tempt me at all :)

This week my goals are:

1. Track everything don't leave anything out 2 days/7
2. Drink a minimum of 8 cups of water 2 days/7
3. Walk at least 3 days 1 days/3
4. Blog every day even if it's just a quick update 2 days/7

I don't know why I started my goals mid week so I'm going to start from day 1 again tomorrow!

Breakfast: 2 eggs, salad with olive oil, plain Greek yogurt with raspberries and organic cream for coffees 9pp

Lunch: zucchini, brussels sprouts, 2 tsp lemon olive oil, mussels, 70g avocado 7pp

At work: yes free pizza again today but I'm eating raw veggies, cheese, smoked salmon, grapes, 1 tbsp natural almond butter 8pp

Other: organic kefir, extra cream  2pp

Water: 8 cups
Weekly points: 49-0=49
Activity points: 9+6=15
Steps: 13,345
Exercise: quick walk around a couple of blocks then power walking around grocery store. Working on my feet for 8 hours

Fitbit stats:

Thoughts: Glad I stayed away from the pizza at work. I enjoyed all my meals today. Right foot is aching a little but it was really busy at work this week.



No comments: