Friday, October 23, 2015

One day at a time

My mantra for this coming week is one day at a time!

I'm having some family stress which has caused me to not be as vigil with my eating last week but I don't want it to continue. I know that there will be very stressful days coming but I will deal with them when they come.

This week I have a jam packed schedule with meetings, that doesn't mean that I don't need to do what needs to be done!

This week my goals are:

1. Track everything don't leave anything out: 1 day/7 days
2. Drink a minimum of 8 cups of water 1 day/7 days
3. Walk at least 3 days this week Not today 0/7 days
4. Blog every day even if it's just a quick update 1 day/7 days

Today I had to do a quick trip to the grocery store as I was out of just about everything! Good to have the fridge full again.

When I went into work I found out we had free pizza! Nope, none for me I just ate what I took with me :)

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites scrambled, 15g cheese, 1 tsp oil, 1/4c oatmeal, coffee with organic cream 9pp

Lunch: salad, tuna, 1 tsp olive oil, 2 olives, banana, almond butter 6pp

Taking to work: Extra lean kolbassa, veggies, berries, plain Greek  yoghurt, sauerkraut 5pp

Other: organic kefir, glass of wine after work 6pp

Water: 8 cups
Weekly pts used: 0
Activity pts earned: 9
Steps: 14,87
Exercise: grocery shopping and working on my feet for 8 hours

Thoughts: Great day the pizza was no temptation! Take one day at a time :)

No comments: