Monday, October 5, 2015

I'm going with the flow....


Another busy day today.

First up with the birds so I could run to the grocery store before I needed to catch a bus to a meeting.

It's been frustrating getting to and from places as there are detours all over the city and the buses have started new routes which are always late and take me longer to get to where I want to go. Nothing like wasting time sitting on buses.

I also need to walk further to get there which isn't bad as I love walking but it takes longer and I'm always worried about being late. Ugh!

Today I decided to not let it get to me. I listened to some interesting podcasts and decided to relax and go with the flow.

Besides after the meeting I got to visit with my favourite Grandson Lucas :)

So here's how today went:

Breakfast: egg, 1 slice natural bacon, beet greens, potato

Lunch: veggies, ham, beets, avocado, plain Greek yogurt, blueberries

Dinner: in my new instant pot I put some home made beef bone broth in the bottom along with some cabbage then put the steam tray in and put my lamb chops on top! Even the broth was delicious!

Other: glass of red wine and 1 square of very dark chocolate

Exercise
walking: walked for over an hour!    
Water: 9 cups

Today's recap: pretty happy with today! Stayed on plan, got lots of walking in and visited with Jen, Martin and Lucas :) 

No comments: