Healthy habits don't happen overnight and sometimes it takes a while to make it a habit. It's really empowering once you have the habit in place and you know longer have to think about doing it as it's automatic.
I work in a coffee/donut shop and the habits that have helped me the most are:
1. Take my own food for dinner
2. Don't eat anything from work. Not even a Timbit as it will set of cravings for more.
3. Take a big bottle of water and then I'm not tempted by hot chocolate or french vanilla
4. Running around a lot adds activity points to my week :)
What habits are you working on?
This week my goals are:
- 1. Track everything don't leave anything out: 5 days/7
- 2. Drink a minimum of 8 cups of water: 5 days/7
- 3. Workout 4 days: 3 days/7
- 4. Blog every day even if it's just a quick update: 5 days/7
Lunch: veggies, smoked salmon, beets, sauerkraut, banana and 1 tbsp natural almond butter 5pp
At work: Wendy's style chili, plain Greek yogurt 8pp took picture before I put in my thermos
Other: kefir, organic cream for coffee, glass of wine after work 8pp
If my numbers for activity points are different the next day it's because I post at dinner time and sometimes earn more before the end of the day.
water: 8 cups
weekly points: 43-0=43
Activity points: 28+3=31
exercise: just working on my feet for 8 hours