Monday, October 26, 2015

Change of plans

Today was supposed to start with an early meeting followed with a walk to visit my daughter Jen and grandson Lucas but the meeting was cancelled which meant I got to spend more time with the little guy <3

This afternoon Ralph and I biked over to see my sister in law who sadly will be entering hospice very soon.

This week my goals are:

1. Track everything don't leave anything out: 2 days/7
2. Drink a minimum of 8 cups of water: 2 days/7
3. Workout 4 days: 2 days/7
4. Blog every day even if it's just a quick update: 2 days/7

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, kale, olive oil, grapefruit, organic cream for coffees 7pp

Lunch:  lettuce wrap tuna salad with avocado, red peppers, mayo, carrot, green onions, raw probiotic sauerkraut, petit pot of plain yogurt, pomegranate 7pp

Dinner: salad, dressing and a chicken drumstick 5pp

Other: organic kefir, extra organic cream, glass of dry red wine 7pp

Water: 6 so far but I have 2 cups beside me that will be finished :)
Weekly points: 49-0=49
Activity points: 7 + 8 = 15
Steps: 13,514
Exercise: 22 minute walk to Jen's, walked her dog Bubba around the cemetery, 18 minute bike ride to see my sister in law

Fitbit stats:

1 comment:

Mrs. O said...

Your grandson really is a cutie! Sorry about your sister-in-law.