Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Being mindful!

I started to write a post yesterday and forgot all about finishing it! Ugh I have to get better at this.

I've given myself several challenges that I'm going to do for 7 days.

1. Eat mindfully. Sit and eat and not do anything else while eating! This is one of the hardest ones for me. I almost forgot at lunch today. Boy I need to work on this one.

2. My first coffee I have organic cream, coconut oil and xyla in but the rest of the day it's going to be black decaf for me. I've decided I'd rather eat my calories than drink them :)

3. No simple carbs with breakfast. This just works for me because when I start my day with carbs I find my cravings start.

4. Minimum of a 5 minute walk before breakfast/coffee etc. I actually did 10 minutes this morning!

Look what someone gave Ralph today :) Rhubarb, cherry tomatoes and mint for tea

Breakfast: eggs, bacon, green peppers and grapefruit. Coffee with coconut oil, organic cream and xyla for sweetener

Lunch: leftover lamb chop, a little cheddar cheese, beets with home made mayo and plain Greek yogurt

Dinner: hamburger patty, salad, dressing, rhubarb

Other: glass of red wine and black decaf coffee

Water: 6c so far

No comments: