Thursday, October 15, 2015

A wonderful day

Ralph and I went to see the play of Anne of Green Gables. What a wonderful play it was.

Because we had to leave early to get transportation I had a big breakfast to last me until I could get home to eat again. I did take sweetener and cream with me so I could pick up a coffee. Other than that I drank water and sparkling water.

I walked whenever I could and as of now I have 11,325 steps in.

So a few cute things on my travels today. First a door to the bathrooms straight out of Dr Who and in the bathroom and metal tea cup and saucer sink with the hot and cold controls on the floor :)

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg white omelet, spinach, oil, oatmeal, kimchi and orange slices 10pp

Dinner: hamburger no bun, veggies sauteed in olive oil, plain Greek yogurt and banana, cinnamon 11pp
Other: glass of wine 5pp


Water: 10 cups
Total pts used: 26pp
Weekly pts used: 0 balance: 49
Activity pts earned: 3
Steps: 11,325 so far
Exercise: lots of walking

No comments: