Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Will that be a hot dog or a hamburger?

Oh my goodness!

I was asked to be the official cook in charge of 2 industrial sized bbq's cooking hamburgers and hot dogs for up to 150 people.

It was also a hot day! I don't think I've ever sweated as much in my life!! Lots of fun and so many nice people who appreciated getting a great lunch.

After I visited with the ducks and geese and then made my way home to have a much needed shower :)

Life is never dull.

Breakfast: brownie waffle, I used plain Greek yogurt and stevia for sweetener, strawberries and blueberries 7pp

Lunch after cooking everyone else's: veggies, a plum and natural cheese 3pp

Snack when I got home: banana, 1 tbsp natural almond butter 3pp

Dinner: lean angus beef stew with turnips, carrots and some potatoes 5pp

Other: kefir, xyla for sweetener, organic cream for coffees and coconut oil, glass of wine 8pp

2 comments:

Joan Moriarty said...

Fresh and clean, inspired! !

Mrs. O said...

You must have been exhausted after all that BBQing! But I love how you put your lunch "after cooking everyone else's" and had a simple nutritious meal.