Sunday, September 20, 2015

What a day!

First of all today was weigh in day. I stayed the same and I'm o.k with that. I'm very happy with how last week went and I know my body will have to let go of some weight by next week :)

So I had to stop by work to discuss something that happened at work last night and I decided to get my running clothes on so I completed the Couch to 5K week 4 day 2! A great 50 minute workout.

Then it was home to get some much needed house work done. Not fun but must be done.

After lunch Ralph asked if I wanted to go on a bike ride. Well o.k let's go. It's a lot more fun than washing floors :)

Here's my stats so far today:


Lunch: sauteed savoy cabbage, kale, hot pepper and bacon, cantaloupe with plain Greek yogurt 5pp

Dinner: salad with raw honey dijon mustard, cracklin' chicken thigh with skin 7pp

Other: xyla for sweetener, organic cream, wine 9pp

2 comments:

Joan said...

Where are you? Hope your okay.

Suzanne said...

Sorry became a new Grandma and been crazy busy! Back to blogging soon!