Thursday, September 3, 2015

Out of my comfort zone today


Today was so hot and humid I was almost not going to do my Couch to 5K I'm on Week 3 Day 1.
I really didn't want to skip it as it's important to me to push forward.
So I went out early so that I could get it done and over with.
It's the most running I've done in a long time. After the 3rd short run I told myself that the next one I'd just walk and maybe next time I could complete it.
I didn't do that, I pushed myself out of my comfort zone and finished it, even with sweat dripping down my face and back.

I did it and I'm so proud of myself!

Now this afternoon we were supposed to bike to play pool with friends but honestly it was just too hot by then so we elected to stay home.

Tomorrow it's back to work and I'm hoping to get some lifting weights in before I go.

Sarah's video for today!

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, fresh dill, olive oil, wild smoked sockeye salmon, cantaloupe 5pp

Lunch: 1/2 can low sodium tuna, mayo, avocado, rhubarb with coconut cream 7pp

Dinner: egg roll in a bowl, just coleslaw bag with ground beef, stir fry sauce and green onions 5pp

Other: xyla, organic cream and a glass of wine 9pp