Saturday, September 12, 2015

Oops I did it again!

Friday's and Saturday's it's sometimes hard for me to post! I don't get home until around 10:30 pm and then I'm ready to just relax before going to bed.

Hope you're off to a great start to your weekend.

So today's post will be a mesh from yesterday and today!

Breakfast Friday: 1 organic egg, 2 egg whites, raspberries and blackberries, plain Greek yogurt

Breakfast Saturday: 1 organic egg, 2 egg whites, 1/2 an orange, 1/4c oats cooked plus 1 tsp unsulfered black strap molasses

Lunch Friday: cucumber, avocado, lower sodium roast beef, homemade pumpkin latte made with coconut milk

Lunch Saturday: sauteed green beans, butter, salmon, peach, a bit of coconut cream and slivered almonds

Took to work Friday: zucchini, cherry tomatoes, tuna salad and a peach

Took to work Saturday: lower sodium turkey breast, veggies, home made raw honey dijon dressing for dip, grapes

Other: both days I used xyla as a sweetner, organic cream for coffees and coconut oil

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ROCK SUZANNE!!!
Kim B

Joan said...

Why can't I be like you? Your doing so great all the time.