Monday, September 7, 2015

Just do it!

So since I didn't do the couch to 5K yesterday I was determined to do it today. I had planned on waking up early so it would be a bit cooler however that plan didn't hold up when I slept in. So I woke up late and decided it didn't matter what time it was I was still going to do Week 3 Day 2 of the Couch to 5K.

It was soooo hot and by the time I finish I had sweat pouring down on my face and down my back. Oh boy. But, having said that, I felt great :) Glad I just did it. No excuses!!

This afternoon the hubs wanted to go to the local McDonald's for an ice cream cone. That's fine. I had an iced water instead. Win!

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, swiss chard, peppers, green onion, natural cheese, peach and beets 7pp

Lunch: leftover spaghetti squash with shrimp, olive oil, plain Greek yogurt, banana and walnuts 5pp

Dinner: Rainbow trout, salad, raw honey mustard dressing and a peach 7pp

Other: xyla sweetener and organic cream, coconut oil 6pp

5 comments:

Kerstin said...

Your food always looks amazing, love it! That photo of the forest doesn't look like it's so hot there! Well done on getting out anyway. I cannot exercise in the heat, it makes me feel too woozy. Thankfully that's rarely a problem here in the Pacific Northwest :) Oh, and well done on the weight loss yesterday! Mine was zero which baffled me more than anything but now I am moving on and continuing this journey :) xo

Suzanne said...

It's cooler in the shade but it was 30C and 40C with the humidex :)

Joan said...

The sun is not my friend, I have to exercise indoors. Drink lots of water but be careful in the heat. You had a successful day with running, having water instead of ice cream, and following your food plan. I don't know if I'm doing this blogging thing right. Would you see if you can see my blog.

Suzanne said...

Joan I can see your blog but not able to follow it on bloglovin' not sure why.

Joan said...

Me either lol I have a lot of trouble figuring it out. Oh well maybe eventually