Thursday, September 17, 2015

Another summer day!

It was a beautiful day here today! Lots of sun and warmth :)

I was getting ready to go out on a walk this morning when I got an email that the library had a book in for me. Off to the library I went and ended up walking for an hour.

I also managed to get a 45 minute bicycle ride in.

Tomorrow it's back to work and it's supposed to rain. If it isn't raining in the morning I'm hoping to get out and do a couch to 5K workout. If it is raining I'll do it Sunday.

This is today's stats so far. Very happy with it and yesterdays was just about the same.

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, 1 tsp butter, kale, tomatoes, feta cheese, orange slices and kimchi 5pp

Lunch; fried smelts which are like sardines, tomato slices, natural cheese, banana, plain Greek yogurt, cinnamon and raw hulled sesame seeds 9pp

Dinner: halibut with an almond meal crust, oil, zucchini 6pp

Other: kefir, xyla for sweetener and organic cream 5pp

No comments: