Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A very frustrating day!

Today started out great! I woke up early enough to get out and do Week 3 Day 3 of the couch to 5k app. It was hard since it's been a few day's since I got out running but I'm happy to say I completed it!

Then I came home to cool down before going out to visit Jen who has 2 weeks today until her due date :) She's looking great! Oh and Bubba was very excited to see me <3

So why was my day frustrating? Because my bus going towards Jen's place was 15 minutes late and the bus home was 30 minutes late!! In the blazing sun! Also because of the detours I had a lot of walking to do in between buses.

I'd planned on getting out for a bike ride but by the time I got home I was hot and tired. Tomorrow I'll definitely get a ride in.

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, kale, oil, plain Greek yogurt with cinnamon, berries 6pp

Lunch which I ate very late after getting home a lot later than planned: wild salmon, zucchini, tomato, organic gala apple, natural almond butter with 70% dark chocolate, kimchi 5pp

Dinner: pork loin chop, carrots, olive oil, sweet potato and 1 tsp butter 7pp

Other: xyla for sweetener, organic cream, coconut oil and plain kefir 7pp

No comments: