Friday, August 14, 2015

Wow I have lots of energy!

Sarah's video for today!

I needed to go grocery shopping today before getting ready for work. As usual it's Friday and work was pretty busy. Ended up with over 14,000+ steps. Yet I felt energized all day :) That's right I'm 54, have arthritis and I couldn't believe how good I'm feeling. Just goes to show that eating food for you foods does have a lot to do with how we feel.

Hope you had a great Friday and have a wonderful weekend.

Breakfast: zucchini fritter, 1 egg, 1 slice of extra lean bacon and a peach 6pp

Lunch: kale/romaine salad, leftover basa fillet, olive oil vinaigrette and grapefruit 8pp

At work: veggies, cheese, raw almonds, blueberries with plain Greek yogurt/cinnamon and a square of Lindt 85% dark chocolate 7pp

Other: organic cream and xyla 4pp

No comments: