Sunday, August 30, 2015

Weekly weigh in

Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days but honestly all I was doing was working. Nothing exciting and yes I stuck to my plan and had a great weekend.

So today is weigh in day. This week I'm down:

I used 21 of my 49 weekly points and none of my activity points. Very happy camper today!

This morning the hubs wanted to go on a short bike ride. Well o.k then :) Ended up biking for 25 minutes.

Came home, made lunch and then out on the trails to complete Week 2 Day 2 of the Couch to 5K

Now I'm going to chillax for the rest of the day

Breakfast: Pumpkin waffle with a dollop of plain Greek yogurt and 1/2 tbsp maple syrup 9pp

Lunch: roasted tomato with goat cheese and dill, berries and plain Greek yogurt and fresh mint 3pp

Dinner: liver and onions made with tapioca starch instead of flour, broccoli and butter 7pp

Other: glass of dry red wine and 1 square of 85% Lindt dark chocolate 7pp

3 comments:

Joan said...

Congrats on this weeks weight loss. Your food is so healthy and mine is so terrible. I'm trying to turn it around and I need to start eating healthier. I have been watching your u tubes and they are so informative and helpful. Good luck with your couch to 5 k. Your pancake looks good.

Mrs. O said...

Hi! I don't remember how I came across your blog but I've been reading through it for the past couple of weeks and you've given me so many ideas for meals, especially for less processed healthier dishes. At home it's just hubby and me so making small simple meals works great for us. Oh, and congratulations on your weight loss!

Suzanne said...

Thanks!