Sunday, August 2, 2015

Weekly weigh in!

Well it's that time of the week again. Yes it's weigh in day!

This week I'm down an even -1.0 lbs :) I'll take it!

I started today with a 55 minute very hot walk.

How do you get started with walking? Just put one foot in front of the other.

The hubs and I went out on a walk but after 25 minutes decided to turn around because they were announcing there was a bad storm coming.

Just when we saw horrible black clouds our cat Snuffy decided to sneak out the door!! Oh boy at least after a short chase I was able to grab him and bring him back. He's never been outside and the thought of him being out there during a bad storm was heart stopping.

Breakfast: I love the extra lean bacon I picked up at the market. You know it's really lean when you cook it up and there's no fat in the pan :) Beet greens and onions, 1 egg, 1 slice of extra lean bacon, 1 slice of toast Simply Filling

Lunch: Salad, extra lean chicken breast, cherries and 2 Tbsp Bolthouse mango chipotle dressing Simply Filling+1pp

Dinner: Bbq'd chicken, cauliflower, carrots, peppers, onion, olive oil and sf cranberry sauce Simply Filling

Other: glass of much need red wine :) 5pp