Wednesday, August 12, 2015

This is shaping up to be a great week!

Although I had meetings today I did manage to get a 55 minute walk in.

Food wise it's going great and I'm planning next weeks menu.

One interesting thing. I've never really liked plain water. I can drink it but I needed to force myself. I used to use quite a bit of Crystal light but really wanted to kick that habit. So this week I started putting less than a quarter of a packet in 5 cups of water and it's been going great. 1 packet would last 2 days! Well since there was very little taste to the water I decided to just put lemon and lime in my water and guess what? I love it!

Here's Sarah's video for today!

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, kale, beet green, coconut oil, extra lean bacon, leftover summer squash 6pp

Lunch: veggies, cherries, cheese, zucchini chips 3pp

Snack: cup of unsweetened chamomile tea and raw cashews 3pp

Dinner: veggies, basa fillet, coconut flour, oil and a peach 7pp

Organic cream for coffees and xyla 4pp

1 comment:

Dana Coutu said...

Try cucumber in the water! So refreshing