Tuesday, August 25, 2015

So tired!

I think I may have overdone it a bit today.

First I decided to do Week 1 Day 3 of the couch to 5K app. I even added some extra walking in at the end.

Finally home and made a quick lunch.

Then I decided I'd bike to the mall and back for a 45 minute bike ride. That was hard. The legs were tired and I really had to push myself. When I got home I had a snack which I don't usually need but today it was definitely a good thing.

Now I'm relaxing and I think tomorrow will be a take it easy day.

Breakfast: mini egg quiches with organic natural cheese and grapefruit 5pp

Lunch: soup made with chicken bone broth, chicken, veggies and blueberries with plain Greek yogurt, walnuts and 1/2 tsp local wildflower honey 4pp

Dinner: pork chop, roasted veggies in olive oil and not show a grilled peach 6pp

Other: raw almonds and 1 1/2 square Lindt 85% dark chocolate, organic cream for coffees and xyla sweetener  11pp

1 comment:

Maria McNeil said...

Love that walking path - it looks so peaceful!!