Thursday, August 27, 2015

Now that was a busy day!

This morning I went to the mall to pick up a few things I needed. Oh and I also went to the grocery store for a few more things!

Came home, grabbed a quick bite to eat before heading out the door to grab a bus.

Got off of the bus early to stop at an office. Then went to a downtown store that just popped up selling produce from local vendors. I think maybe buying a spaghetti squash that I had to lug around in my back pack wasn't such a smart idea :) I also got some rhubarb, pears, lemons, limes, cilantro, cucumber all organic!

After the store I walked to my favorite health food store where I picked up coconut milk, mustard, yogurt and cream. All organic and all heavy!

Then it was off on a half an hours walk to go around a detour to meet with a friend.

Luckily she gave a ride from there to meet Jen for a coffee at Starbucks. After the coffee we went to a local small baby shop for some last minute things. Oh the memories.

Hopped back on a bus home.

Got home and I needed to hop on my bike to go to a store to pick up some keurig pods and a clip that fit on my Keurig 2.0 so that I can get any size hot water and use any pods. Awesome.

Now I'm ready for bed :) Not really but I am ready for a glass of wine, the feet are going up and I ain't moving!!!!

Sarah's video for today!

Breakfast: baked blueberry almond oatmeal 6pp

Lunch: salmon salad, cherry tomatoes and berries 4pp

Dinner:salad, shrimp, home made caesar dressing, avocado, pear, plain Greek yogurt, walnuts and 1/2 tsp local honey 12pp

Other: Organic cream, xyla for sweetener and a glass of dry red wine 9pp

No comments: