Friday, August 21, 2015

Kicking it up a notch!


I have a lot of energy lately and my exercise has pretty much been going for walks.

Today I kicked it up a notch! I did week 1 day 1 of a couch to 5K learn to run program :) It was even threatening to rain but I won't melt.
Now I may have to repeat some weeks 2,3 or more times but I'm o.k with that as I'm in no rush. I will say that today was pretty easy for me but I'm sure that won't last long.

I also plan to pick up some weights this week. Time to get these arms toned up a bit.

Breakfast: sweet potato, olive oil, beet greens, 2 eggs with fresh dill and grapefruit 7pp

Other: Organic 10% cream, xyla for sweetener and 2 Tbsp plain kefir 4pp

Not very hungry for lunch but wanted something before I go to work: plain greek yogurt, peach, hemp seeds and 1 tsp local wildflower honey 5pp

At work: low sodium canned tuna, home made mayo, veggies, blueberries 20g raw almonds and a square of dark chocolate 10pp

No comments: