Thursday, August 13, 2015

I'm enjoying the journey


Pretty humid here today but I did get out on a 45 minute bike ride. I'm getting stronger every time I go :)

I have to say that I'm loving the way I'm eating right now. I love the veggies, I love that I'm eating quite a bit of fish. I love that I'm satisfied and have no cravings! That for me is huge. It definitely makes it easier to stick to plan. I'm slowly figuring out how to get my points in. Believe it or not I have to work at getting my 26pp in a day :)

I love that this morning when I peaked at the scale it was lower than I've seen in a while. Yep that will keep me going.

I didn't get a CSA farm share box this week as I still had a lot of veggies to use up. Well now I've almost used them all I will go get another box this week. Can't wait to see what I'll have to work with.

Breakfast: I tried some grain free pancakes that didn't come out the way I wanted them to but I'll try again soon. I also had a peach with them and a tsp of local wildflower honey 8pp

Lunch: leftover fish, salad, blueberries, avocado that I put on after I took the picture :), a tbsp of olive oil vinaigrette and a tsp of olive oil 8pp

Dinner: cabbage, ground turkey, tomato sauce, light cheese 6pp

Other: organic cream and xyla for coffees 4pp

No comments: