Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I will be eating a lot of veggies!

Started out today with a shorter walk but I walked it faster. Good way to start the day!

Ralph and I were going to go out on a bike ride but it started to rain when we wanted to leave to we came back and of course it then stopped raining.

Before I forget here's Sarah's video for today.

Today I was very excited to go to a local cafe to pick up some produce that was picked this morning.

Saw some interesting things on the way :)

Nothing make me happier than finding fresh local produce. Tonight I went to pick up a small box from Shaws Creek CSA and what a lot of beautiful produce I received. Not only that but they also gave me a recipe book to find new ways to cook them. I will see you again soon Jen!

Tomorrow will be spent figuring out way to use them :)

Breakfast: Scrambled egg, beet greens and onions, olive oil, 1 slice of extra lean local bacon, 1 slice of toast and some cherries Simply Filling + 2pp

Lunch: I made vegetarian spring rolls with a light peanut satay dipping sauce and a couple of plums Simply Filling + 2pp

Dinner: it's taco Tuesday! I made two of these Simply Filling
Hope you had a great day and I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: