Tuesday, August 18, 2015

I have a bounty of vegetables now!

This morning I went on an hours walk. Still hot and muggy but I got it done!
When I went to the grocery store I picked up some plain kefir. 2 Tbsp gives me 10 billion healthy probiotic bacteria. Can't beat that!

I also picked my my new csa box and what a bounty it is. I've never had tomatillo before or the small yellow summer squash. So excited :)

Breakfast: kale, 1 tsp butter, 1 egg, 2 egg whites, plain greek yogurt, blueberries and 1/2 tsp local wildflower honey 7pp

Lunch: ham, organic cheese, avocado, sauerkraut, cucumber and cantaloupe 7pp

Dinner: kale, beet greens, lettuce, lemon vinaigrette, salmon, dill, green onion, tomatillo, tomato 5pp

Other: points were a bit low today so I grabbed 1/2 a square of Lindt 85% dark chocolate and a few raw cashews 3pp
2 Tbsp of organic cream and xyla sweetener 4pp

No comments: