Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Experimenting!

So as you know I'm trying to eat unprocessed/clean foods this week. One of my favorite things for breakfast is steel cut oats. So this morning I made some but added an egg white, hemp hearts and slivered almonds for some extra protein with it. Because I eat only when I'm hungry this week I took time to see how the oats satisfied or didn't satisfy me.

Happy to say that they fueled me easily till lunch time.

Yesterday if I'd been eating the simply filling way the day was great but doing points plus my points were too low. But today my points are bang on again so I'm not going to worry if I have the occasional low point day as long as I'm eating healthy and am satisfied. I really don't like eating for the sake of getting more points in not because I'm hungry.

I went on a 50 minute walk and a 65 minute bike ride :)

Sarah's video for today!

I had 3 books to pick up at the library and I'm so excited to dive into them. This should keep me busy for a while :)

Breakfast: 1/4c steel cut oats, 1 egg white, 1 tsp hemp hearts, 10g slivered almonds, 1/3c blueberries, 1/2 Tbsp organic cream, cinnamon and cooked in 1 cup of almond milk =6pp

3 Tbsp organic cream and xyla for coffee 3pp

Lunch: 1 egg, 2 egg white omelet, veggies, 1 tsp oil, Greek yogurt, a peach and 5g walnuts = 8pp

Dinner: found some beef AAA tenderloin on sale so that's what's for dinner! Beef, cauliflower, salad tomato, beets, cucumber, onion, 1 Tbsp Bolthouse vinaigrette and 1 tsp olive oil 8pp

No comments: