Monday, August 31, 2015

Don't know whether I can do better than last week!

Fitbit sent me my weekly stats from last week! Whew no wonder I was tired :) It will be a miracle if I can top that #

Met Jen this afternoon and had an unsweetened iced passion tea and caught up on how she's doing. The pregnancy is going smoothly and I'm crossing my fingers it's born near my birthday! It's actually due on my birthday but you know how likely that is.

After I came home Ralph wanted to go on a bike ride. Halfway he wanted to stop at McDonald's for an ice cream cone. It was really hot out and I didn't mind getting out of the sun for while. I had an iced water.

Tomorrow is W2D3 of the couch to 5K should be interesting.

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, sweet potato, oil, beet greens and grapefruit 6pp

Lunch: took with me avocado with lime juice and chili pepper, peach and coconut cream,  wild coast sardines, veggies 6pp

Dinner:1/2 romaine lettuce grilled, home made Caesar dressing, spaghetti squash and salmon 8pp

Other: unsweetened iced passion tea 0pp xyla sweetener and organic cream 4pp

No comments: