Sunday, August 23, 2015

A great day!

Well today turned out to be a great day!

First I stepped on the scale and I'm down 1 lb this week. I'll take it :)

Then I went out and finished Week 1 Day 2 of the Couch to 5K program. It was hot but I completed it.

I was given a new badge by fitbit.

I tried something new for dinner smelts. They were pretty good and I will be having them again soon.

I stayed within my 26pp!

Breakfast: lemon blueberry oatmeal breakfast parfait 7pp

Lunch: veggies, organic natural cheese 3pp

Dinner: salad, lemon vinaigrette, smelts and coconut oil 5pp

Other: my once a week treat of 1 square of 85% dark chocolate and a glass of dry red wine 7pp
           Organic cream and xyla for sweetener 4pp

2 comments:

Crista Gareau said...

Hello Suzanne. I love your blog. Love your ideas and seeing your progress. I see you eat alot of beets. I love them but hate cooking them. Any suggestions?
Thanks for all you do!
Crista

Suzanne said...

Looks in the produce dept! Here in Canada Sobey's has them 100% plain cooked beets in a 4 pack :)