Sunday, July 5, 2015

Weigh in day

As promised I'd let you know how today, weigh in day, went. Well I'm happy to tell you I'm down -2.4!! I'm very happy with that.

What I did last week:
Stuck to my 26pp/day
Only used 5 of my weeklie 49pp
Earned 63 activity points that I didn't use either

Now on with today! This morning I went on a nice long walk. Beautiful day.

This afternoon I went on a sweet bicycle ride with the hubs.

I picked up a few things from my favorite store The Bulk Barn.

Breakfast: Chocolate cherry breakfast parfait, cream for coffee 5pp

Lunch: veggies, old cheddar, lean ham, Pc Blue Menu frozen kefir bar, orange 5pp

Dinner: salisbury steak with mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes, cauliflower 11pp

Other: glass of wine 5pp

Water: 11 cups so far
Weeklies used: 0
Weeklies balance: 49
Activity pts earned: 9 so far will update later if it changes
Activity pts balance: 13
Steps:15,817

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Suzanne... Great weight loss
Kim B

Anonymous said...

Awesome job