Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Staying busy and staying on plan!

Today I knew I had a board meeting where they serve dinner.

My plan was to get lots of activity in which I did :) 48 minute bike ride with Ralph this morning and a 50 minute walk to the meeting.

So I stuck to my 26 daily points. I did have a banana when I got home as it was a very light dinner. I am happy with my choices.

Breakfastchocolate salted caramel oatmeal, cream for coffees 8pp

Lunch: veggies, watermelon, breton black bean crackers, light cream cheese 2 Tbsp 5pp

Dinner: Board of Director meeting: no picture as it's not appropriate during the meeting. salad, maybe 1 Tbsp italian dressing, deli meat, dessert square 8pp

Other: Wine, banana 5pp

Water: 10 cups
Exercise: 48 minutes, 50 minute walk
Steps: 13,711 so far

No comments: