Monday, July 6, 2015

It was a scorcher today!


I made a plan today of doing some major walking to get to a grocery store I don't usually shop in, then walking through a park and stopping to eat my lunch. Then I was going to go meet up with my walking group.

No that isn't the way it happened.

I did walk to 2 grocery stores and filled up my back pack which ended up being really heavy. Started walking back towards the park and I knew I just couldn't do it. It was so hot. I found the closest shady place to rest and eat my lunch. Decided there was no way I was going to make it to the walking group as I was already hot, sweaty and tired.
Here's Sarah's video for today

Breakfast: 1/2c egg whites, 2 lite life turkey sausages, cauliflower hashbrowns, olive oil and 1/2 a grapefruit, cream for coffees 7pp

Lunch on the go: veggies, turkey, whole wheat melba toast and an apple 3pp

Dinner: bbq'd pork tenderloin, cheesy scalloped potatoes and carrots. Shared the bowl of cherries with the hubs 9pp

Other: glass of wine, frozen kefir smoothie 7pp


  • Water: 12c
  • Weekly points used: 0
  • Weekly points balance: 49
  • Activity points earned: 12 75 active minutes so far today :) 
  • Activity points balance: 25
  • Steps: 14,017


No comments: