Thursday, July 9, 2015

I'm a little tired right now

Wow I managed to get a lot done today!

First I cleaned our bedroom and my workout room. Caught up on laundry.

I went on a 55 minute walk. Where I saw lots of bunnies <3

I went on a 45 minute bike ride.

Came home had a quick shower then made dinner and ate it outside :)

Now I'm relaxing.

Here's Sarah's video for today!

Breakfast: brownie waffles with strawberries, sf syrup and cocoa nibs. Cream for coffees 8pp

Lunch: slice of sprouted bread with light cheese and onion, beets and cherries 5pp

Dinner: salad, 3 chicken strips, 1 tbsp pc buffalo wing sauce mixed with 1 tbsp light mayo 7pp

Other: snack for tonight: 1/2c natures path organic rice puffs, 1/2 c natures path smart bran, 1 cup almond milk, banana and 1/2 Tbsp mini semi sweet chocolate chips 6pp


  • Water: 12c
  • Weekly points used: 0
  • Weekly points balance: 42
  • Activity pts earned: 9
  • Activity pts balance: 31
  • Steps: 19,081

1 comment:

Stacy Barager said...

Where your walking looks exactly like where I live its beautiful,peace and quite. Love seeing the animals plus the wild blueberries.