Sunday, July 19, 2015

Heat wave, no power!

Well today was a crazy day.
First I went on a very hot/humid walk for 50 minutes.
Then it rained.
There's a heat warning today.
Our power goes off!!

Lucky we have a bbq so I still had the dinner I'd planned although by that time I wasn't very hungry and only ate 1/2.

Tomorrow will be better :)

BreakfastCherry almond baked French toast, cream for coffees 8pp

Lunch: veggies, light cheese, breton crackers gluten free, 2 plums 5pp

Dinner: rib eye 3 oz, baked potato, 1 tsp butter, canned carrots 8pp I only ate 1/2 of everything!

Other: red wine 5pp

Water: 12 cups so far
Weeklies used: 0
Steps;10,952 so far

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suzanne: You never cease to amaze me.
Your pictures and dedication are awesome.
Thank you for sharing with us.
Kim B.

Beverly Mazzo said...

Suzanne, extremely hot here also, I just had your chocolate waffle for supper, yum!!!