Friday, July 10, 2015

Cheaper groceries!

My daughter told me a while ago that I should go to a Freshco grocery store. She said they had great deals!

Well not only did they have some great deals of their own but I found out that as long as they can see a competitors flyer on my phone they will match it. I ended up getting raspberries and pints of blueberries 2 for $2.88 what a great deal. Will be going back there again. We did have to ride our bikes there and back but it's a great excuse to get some extra biking in.

I also went on a 55 minute walk this morning!
Here's today's video from Sarah!

Breakfast: egg white omelet, cherry tomatoes, onion, olive oil, slice of sprouted bread, home made sf rhubarb spread, grapefruit and cream for coffees 6pp

Lunch: beet salad, veggies, pc whole wheat melba toast, 2 light laughing cow cheese, lean ham and berries 5pp

Dinner: 2 skinless drumsticks, coleslaw, banana and yogurt 10pp

Other: glass of wine 5pp
  • Total pts used: 26
  • Weekly points used: 0
  • Weekly points balance: 42
  • Activity points earned: 6 so far
  • Activity points balance: 41
  • Steps 14,513

No comments: