Sunday, June 28, 2015

Weigh in day!


Weigh in day. 
I'm a very happy camper today!
When I weighed in for a challenge I was in I wasn't sure how it would go as I was going on vacation for 2 weeks.
Well when I weighed in for the end of the challenge on Thursday I lost -1.9 lbs.
Today I weighed in on my regular weigh in day and I lost another -2.1.
So in 3 weeks and 3 days I lost 4.0 lbs very happy with that loss!


Today it's a wet and miserable day outside but I still wanted to get some activity in so I walked with my umbrella for an hour! Do what you can!

Breakfast: pumpkin waffles with sugar free syrup and fat free cream for coffees 8pp

Lunch: Caesar salad with light dressing, lemon, parmesan cheese, 2 slices of turkey bacon  4pp

Dinner: salmon, grilled peppers, corn on the cob and rice, watermelon 9pp

Other: glass of red wine 5pp

  • Water: 10 cups
  • Weekly points used: 0
  • Weekly points balance: 49
  • Activity points earned: 7
  • Activity points balance: 7
  • Steps: 11,327


No comments: