Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Sometimes you just have to do it!

It's muggy, rainy, miserable on and off all day today!

There were lots of mosquitoes as well. Ugh but I really wanted to get my 10,000 + steps in today. Got her done but definitely wasn't one of my nicest walks.

Then Ralph suggests after dinner we go to the mall to get more steps in :) Works for me. I also received a new badge from fitbit today.

Sarah's video for today!

Breakfast: Giant baked chocolate banana breakfast cookie, ff cream for coffee 6pp

Lunch: romaine lettuce, cucumber, 2 Tbsp Bolthouse honey dijon dressing mixed with siracha hot sauce 3pp

Dinner: turkey meatloaf, salad, olive oil/balsamic dressing 10pp

Other: glass of wine, 1 cup popcorn twists 7pp

Water: 8 cups so far
Weekly pts used: 0
Weekly pts balance: 49
Activity pts earned: 9
Activity pts balance: 29
Steps: 12,551


No comments: